Consider these key takeaways:
- Based on member surveys, the National Association of Realtors’ (NAR) most recent Profile of Home Staging was released.
- The findings showed that 62 percent of seller’s agents agreed that staging a house shortens the length of time it stays on the market.
- For 50 percent of staged houses, buyers placed offers with a dollar-value from 1 to 10 percent higher.
- And, 77 percent of buyer’s agents shared that staging was a helpful way for buyers to see a home like theirs.
- The kitchen, master bedroom, living room, and dining room were the top areas to stage to draw more homebuyers.
You, too, can experience the benefits of working with a home staging professional. Call Jeanne today to discuss your project!