Home staging is an art, one Jeanne Sherwin of Decor Colorado Home Staging has mastered in her 18-year profession. And, as the following infographics confirm, home staging is oftentimes essential for getting your house to sell — and fast!
- The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging.
- 62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.
- 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar-value offers from buyers.
- 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
- The top rooms to stage in order to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.